Just one of those things that I always wondered about. Stags and otters are all very well, but what if you end up with a tiny chameleon or giant blue whale? I mean, it could be a giant tub of nutella…
Anyway, so glad I got around to doing this pic -drawing the less attractive animals was awesome.
Popped it up on Redbubble because they have tote bags and cushions now which is just wow - can grab it also on cards or posters - check it out here!
Heyo. You can call me Remie. 16. She/ her pronouns. This here is a bad blog of the conglomeration of things I enjoy. I sometimes do cosplay stuff and acting, but mostly I just waste time. (Also, I realize there are like no links on my blog atm, but they will be fixed soon!)
If I see one leaked photo of Jennifer Lawrence or any of the other women who’s privacy has been hacked I will immediately unfollow you
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Daily Show correspondent Michael Che tries to find a safe place to report from.
Reblog If You Would Play Dungeons and Dragons With Terezi Pyrope
spring night — one hour worth
a thousand gold coins;
clear scent of flowers,
songs and flutes upstairs — threads of sound;
in the garden, a swing,
where night is deep and still.
— su tung-p’o (1037-1101ce)
photos by atomiczen in new zealand’s lake tekapo and tazmania’s cradle mountain