Heyo. You can call me Remie. Here is a bad blog of the conglomeration of things I enjoy and whatever useless tidbits I find.
Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
Bless. This. Man.
- white people are not the bad guys
- Christian people are not the bad guys
- Republicans are not the bad guys
- straight people are not the bad guys
- cisgender people are not the bad guys
- rich people are not the bad guys
- men are not the bad guys
- racist, bigoted, homophobic, ignorant, selfish, and / or rude people are the bad guys
dear social justice bloggers
How to contour and highlight your face!
Here is an image I found on where natural highlights are on men and women, a perfect reference for beginning drag kings and queens like me.
guys this is a lifesaver for cosplay! espECIALLY if you’re doing troll/painted up cosplay and want to blend to make your features actually stand out no matter what gender the character you’re cosplaying is
If you ever feel bad just remeber there is a gif of me floating around tumblr of when I was 8 and I sat on the escalator and knocked down a table of jewelry at macys